RDX HY MMA Shin Guard Protection Shields OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
Super supportive shin pads with brace protection, designed to shield your shins from impact in contact sports training. And ultra-lightweight to the touch, these shin pads will allow maximum freedom of movement to keep you agile. Made from a woven carbon fibre fabric that retains its shape and features a unique foam padding for the ultimate shock absorption, moisture management technology to prevent nasty odours, a special elastic to secure your shins in place, plus an effective strap and hook & loop system for optimum support and adjustability. Effective shin protection that wont weigh you down or hold you back. CE certified by SATRA TECHNOLOGY
- Made from lightweight carbon fibre fabric for comfortable wear
- EVA-LUTION„ foam padding for shock reduction and even impact distribution
- MMT„ technology for moisture management and no sweat build up
- Ayz-F„ elastic secures the pads in place for a snug fit
- Cross strapping system with Quick-EZ„ hook & loop for security and easy adjustability
- CE certified by SATRA TECHNOLOGY
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the Canada will be within 6-8 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here